Re: [MOL] updates on aml [01327] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] updates on aml

Donna HI!
   So nice of you to ask about the aml people. I'm happy to hear that you
are 4 yrs. out. I bet it is a big relief! I will be celebrating my 1st
yr. on June 17,2000. I feel very good and no gvhd. I have/had aml fab 5.
Which one did you have? I would like to talk with you if you would e-mail
me at cnjj@juno.com. Thanks and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Nancy J