[MOL] Re: [MOL RESPONSE TO KATHY [01326] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [MOL RESPONSE TO KATHY

Kathy, I'm glad that you responded because I am looking for that information
you and Lillian were talking about regarding a new treatment for SCLC that
gives you 6% better odds.  I have a relative newly diagnosed, hasn't even
started treatment yet.  Thanks, Donna