[MOL] The Hottest Home Based Business Of 2000!!! [01320] Medicine On Line

[MOL] The Hottest Home Based Business Of 2000!!!

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10><BR>
                 FOLLOW ME TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!<BR>
<BR>
I Am looking for people with good work ethic and extrordinary desire<BR>
 to earn at least $10,000 per month working from home!<BR>
<BR>
NO SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED We will give you all the <BR>
training and personal support you will need to ensure your success!<BR>
<BR>
This LEGITIMATE HOME-BASED INCOME OPPORTUNITY can put you back in<BR>
               control of your time,your finances,and your life!<BR>
<BR>
If you've tried other opportunities in the past that have failed to <BR>
               live up their promises,<BR>
<BR>
     THIS IS DIFFERENT THEN ANYTHING ELSE YOU'VE SEEN!<BR>
<BR>
       THIS IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME!<BR>
<BR>
YOUR FINANCIAL PAST DOES NOT HAVE TO BE YOUR FINANCIAL FUTURE!<BR>
<BR>
               CALL ONLY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS!<BR>
<BR>
                 1-800-352-3288 Ext 2224<BR>
<BR>
    DONT GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT LISTENING TO THIS!<BR>
<BR>
"ALL our dreams can come true- if we have the courage to persue them"<BR>
                   -Walt Disney<BR>
<BR>
Please Leave Your Name And Number And Best Time To Call<BR>
<BR>
               DO NOT RESPOND BY EMAIL<BR>
<BR>
to be removed from future mailings reply to this email<BR>
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress<BR>
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:<BR>
Contact information & a Remove Link, <A HREF="mailto:orders9@hotmail.com">mailto:orders9@hotmail.com</A>>                                                          <BR>
<<BR>
<BR>
<BR>