Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [01319] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Ms. Scarlett O'Hara, Kathleen???

The weirdest thing was from my childhood. I either was there or dreamed I was
there. My friends and I were walking through the woods by my house (did that
alot). We came to a clearing we had never discovered previously.  It was an
old cemetery and there were several "tombs" above ground.  Some of the graves
had Native American names. Never found it again but have since learned that
in my old neighborhood on top of the hill there IS indeed an old cemetary -
Revolutionary and Civil War soldiers buried there by the Moravians.  The
Moravians also buried Native Americans who lived and died in this area.
-chris