[MOL] HUMOR -G Rated, NOT FOR BLONDES! [01318] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HUMOR -G Rated, NOT FOR BLONDES!

Why God Loves Blondes - the blondes fail again...

 A blond woman named Brandi finds herself in dire
 trouble. Her  business has gone bust and she's in
 serious financial trouble. She's so desperate that she
 decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray...
 "God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I
 don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as
 well. Please let me win the lotto."

 Lotto night comes and somebody else wins it. Brandi
 again prays...
 God, please let me win the lotto!  I've lost my
 business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as
 well." Lotto night comes and Brandi still has no luck.

 Once again, she  prays...
 "My God, why have you forsaken me?? I've lost my
 business, my house, and my car.  My children are
 starving. I don't often ask you for help and I have
 always been a good servant  to you.  PLEASE just let me
 win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back
 in order."   Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the
 heavens open and Brandi is confronted by the voice of
 God Himself... "Brandi, meet Me halfway on this.  Buy a
 ticket."