Re: [MOL] updates on aml [01316] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] updates on aml

I would love to see some updates from all the people involved with AML.  I
have been watching the e-mails but I have not seen anything from Brandi,
whose boyfriend has AML, or any updates on Tommy with AML, or any news from
Sandi.  There may be others that I have missed.  I only get to read this site
at work, so it's scetchy at best.

I don't mean to be nosey, just lovingly concerned.  I am now on my 4th year
of remission from that dreaded disease.

My prayer are with you, Donna