Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [01313] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Dear Chris:  I agree with you.  I have the same dreams over and over -- about
places I've never been, but they're very vivid and detailed.  I thoroughly
enjoy them.  One of these days I'm going to write a story about the old hotel
I visit periodically.  I look down at myself while I'm in the elevator -- all
old wrought iron.  I'm wearing a bustle and my dress is made of velvet --
very tight at the waist.  I'm also wearing lace gloves and a huge hat.  I
reach up and feel the feathers.  Spooky, huh?

Love, Kathy