[MOL] Re: Lil [01312] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Lil

Hi, Lil:  We're leaving on Thursday, June 8th.  Flying to Seattle and then
driving about 100 miles to Birch Bay.  The country there is breathtaking.
I've seen pictures of the bed and breakfast where we'll be staying, and it's
charming.  I'm very excited.  I don't need any treatment, other than the
implant, and it won't be permanent for several months.  In the meantime,
they'll be enlarging the expander with saline in order for the skin to
stretch.  Fortunately, I don't need any chemo or radiation.  Lucked out this
time!  Whew!  I'm going to see my new granddaughter, Emma, for the first time!

Love, Kathy