Re: [MOL] Chris [01311] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

Hi Dusty - thanks for asking. I'm concerned about him - he's back from
Alabama now. Was very tiring for him. But last Sunday I ASKED point blank if
he has any pain from any of his medications (had to ask it *that* way).  He
said, "I have pain all over; I don't know what is caused by what."  That has
me worried.  His appetite isn't as good as usual either...  But he LOOKS
good; his color is good.  Wish I had something better and more interesting to
share, but I'm kind of in a "watch and see" mode just now.  God bless, Chris