[MOL] David Whipps [01309] Medicine On Line

[MOL] David Whipps

Title: David Whipps

Hi David,

I have another question.  What did that mean about waffling on loads?  Does that mean that you haven't done your laundry?  I'm enjoying your expressions.  My husband's family is from England, they have a coat of arms (not sure what that is).  It is just fascinating how our two countries are connected.  Here is another dumb question, does everyone over there have 'tea time' in the afternoon?

Regards,
Dusti