Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [01307] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

In a message dated 05/31/00 12:29:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
David.Whipps@equitas.co.uk writes:

<< About
 your previous life, I often get that feeling when I visit areas around here.
 Its almost like I have moved back to the place I really originated from.
 (I'll stop now in case we really freak people out)

No freaking out here - FASCINATING topic!!!!  I have a yearning to go to
Wales because my maternal grandfather's family was from there.  I think that
there is such a thing as "genetic memory" and that some memories are handed
down.  -chris