RE: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [01303] Medicine On Line

RE: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Kathy

London is great.  I was born in South London in a place called Bermondsey.
Its famous for being featured in the film Oliver, and also is now the
setting for many British programmes.  London's Burning a series about London
Fire Brigade, not sure if it has reached America, is filmed right near where
I lived.  It was only for work that I moved down to the south of the
country.  If you go to London, you will love it.  As with most places, there
are areas you should avoid, but generally it is a very safe place.     About
your previous life, I often get that feeling when I visit areas around here.
Its almost like I have moved back to the place I really originated from.
(I'll stop now in case we really freak people out)

Take care

David.

PS:  let me know if you do come over, and I can e-mail you some insiders
views of London