Re: [MOL] Kathleen C. [01302] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathleen C.

Hi, Sweety:  Yep.  I'm having them both worked on so I'm not lopsided.  The
work on the left one will be done at the same time as the permanent implant
is put in.  It's not going to be so bad, after all, I guess.  I wonder if
they'll lift my butt at the same time?  It went south about two years ago.
LOL  Alas, my sister is bossy, too, but she means well, and she's definitely
generous.  The Bahamas?  I would love that.  This will be great, though.  I
haven't seen this little baby yet, and I can't wait!

Love, Kathleen