[MOL] Re: your decision [01301] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: your decision

Look, we don't want to waste your time...or ours

You must be determined to earn a bare minimum of $10,000 in the next
30 - 45 days and to develop a net worth of over 1 Million Dollars Cash
in the next  24-36 months. My mission is to help other people develop their
life long dreams. Part of what I'm looking for are those people who are
committed to that BIG of a picture and are not afraid to work for it.
We can help you:

                   REGARDLESS OF YOUR CURRENT AGE
                                OR YOUR DEBT LOAD!

                             NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

                   Don't bother to call unless you are serious.

               Learn the Facts  CALL 1-877-726-9502  (24 hrs)

                          $10,000 IN 30 - 45 DAYS
                      RETIREMENT IN 3-5 YEARS

remove instruction can not be received.