Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing [01299] Medicine On Line

Re: FW: [MOL] Favourite thing

Dear David:  How funny.  I'll tell my sister you said that.  She makes
regular trips to the UK.  The last time she stayed in London, she and a
friend shared a flat owned by Rudolph Nureyev.  She brings home the most
wonderful fabrics, napkins, etc. when she visits the UK.  Also, lovely prints
-- William Morris -- that sort of thing.  We are talking about going there
together soon -- to London.  I have no money to speak of, but she has much,
and she's more than willing to share in order to have a traveling companion.
I would love to go to England.  My ancestors are English and Welsh.  I think
in a previous life I lived in Devon.  (Don't freak out, folks!)  It's just
that when I read about it, I feel I've been there.  The author Delderfield
wrote about it so beautifully.  You said YOU had "waffled" on!!  I beatcha!

Love, Kathy