Re: [MOL] Re: Breast Implants [01298] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Breast Implants

Dear Susan:  I'm so sorry to hear about your mother!!!  What kind of lung
cancer does she have?  I'm a survivor of sclc -- the most aggressive kind,
they tell me.  I'll remember her in my prayers.  It wouldn't just be ironic
if you got breast cancer -- it would be terrible.  Just be sure to get
regular mammograms -- that's how mine was discovered -- and it's Stage Zero
-- precancerous.  I don't know exactly why I'm having discomfort from the
expander, but I'll find out tomorrow.  The stitches will be removed then and
some saline will be injected.  I might feel better then.  Right now, it isn't
so bad, anyway.  Thanks for your concern and your post.

Love, Kathy in Boise