Re: [MOL] Kathleen [01297] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathleen

Dear Marlene:  Of course I'd like to talk to you -- at least!!  Please send
your phone number.  I'll stick it in the "black hole" (my purse) and hope I
can find it later.  Then I'll give you a call.  I'm getting very excited
about this trip.  My sister is going to make it something really special -- a
suite overlooking the water -- that sort of thing.  She's very generous.
Otherwise, I'd never be able to do this.  I look forward to talking to you.
You live in a beautiful part of the world.

Love, Kathy