RE: [MOL] /DUSTI / David Whipps [01290] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] /DUSTI / David Whipps

Hi Dusti

Its pretty settled over here at the moment.  There are still some troubles
brewing with Northern Ireland at the moment, but they are no where near as
bad as they used to be.  There is still lots of confusion in the medical
world after their recent revelations about treating people, and treating
babies, but I guess that that happens all over the world.  I live in a tiny
village called Ash Vale in Hampshire which is in the borders of South and
South West England, and although its only about 36 miles away from London,
its totally different.  Our local news paper runs items like major traffic
jams on Donkey Derby day as its front page shock story!!!!!  We still have
not had any summer time yet, even though our clocks went forward about 2
months ago.  Fingers crossed for June through to September to be nice and
hot.

I've not managed to come over to the US yet.  Its one of my "trips" that I
want to do, and I have 2 friends who both emigrated to Canada (one last
year, the other 5 years ago) and some of my family moved over to America in
the sixties.  When my Nan was diagnosed, I wanted to try and get as much
family history as possible.  we spent many afternoons looking through some
old black and white photographs and writing the names on the back, so in a
few years time, we will know who they are.  I think Nan enjoyed doing it as
much as I did. We came across some photos of her cousin, who emigrated
somewhere (she couldn't remember where) so that's my next mission.  To try
and find my American relatives.

I've waffled on loads, so will sign off now.  Enjoy your day

Love David