Re: [MOL] Kathleen [01289] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathleen

Hey Kathleen,
    I'm about a 2-hour drive from Birch Bay.  If you'd like, I'll send you my
phone number on your private e-mail.  (I'll respect your privacy if you don't
wish it.)  I'd love to meet you or at least talk to you.  Let me know.
Either way, have a wonderful, peaceful, and fun trip.  Be safe.
Luv ya,
Marlene