Re: [MOL] SEARCH FOR INFORMATION/Reply [01285] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] SEARCH FOR INFORMATION/Reply

Hi Jackie, welcome to our forum.  This is a cancer forum, none of us are in the medical profession; however we are all on the cancer journey one way or another.  It is believed that sugar is not good for cancer.  Here's some really good sites to go to that will give you your answers.  Warmly  your friend, lillian

http://www.radiantrecovery.com/chemistry.html

http://www.contracostatimes.com/health/columnists/donohue/stories/sue62021.htm

http://www.lifecord.com/news/a1996083005.shtml

http://www.personalmd.com/news/a1997070301.shtml