Re: [MOL] Types and phases of grief..... [01283] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Types and phases of grief.....

    Thank you so much for this info. Fri. we (Dad & I ) go to the oncologist.
We both know the answer will not be what we choose to hear. Since we've
already been told once.
    After that I will call on the Hospice people. I've heard a lot of great
things about them.
    This information that I'm receiving is coming right on time.
      Thanks Again, Teena