Re: [MOL] Charlotte... [01275] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Charlotte...

>( I've been a little down in the dumps lately)

Yo Dusti do you have the pity pot or Kathy?  We need it over here for our
friend Charlotte.  Jestering friend, we do have an inside Molers joke about
the pity pot and believe you me we have all used it.  John used it one time
so long it took four of us to pull it off of him.  It left such an
impression that he was featured on the "Believe It Or Not T.V. Show", did
you see that one?

Did the lump move when felt or was it stationary?  You know we will all be
storming heaven for the two of you.  She that her fear's will be todays
fear's only and for you that you come out of it with no broken bones!"  I
know your heart is heavy Charlotte and I am sorry for the both of you.  I
also know that you will be a wonderful support system for your dear friend.

So you had the gang, how wonderful.  Mine all live near me; so I see them
two, three times a week.  Love it.

Lipitor, goodness I wonder if that is what is upsetting my stomach so much.
It could be from any number of drugs I am on.  I always had a very strong
stomach, there was a time I could have the flu; but my stomach didn't know
it.  Now the indigestion is something else, the stomach just rolls and
rolls.  Got me up last night at 3:00 a.m.  Gave me only 3 hour's sleep;but I
bedded back down for an hour at 9:00a.m.  The night before it was leg cramps
and my Doctor claims it is the Lipitor doing that.  Golly!  One thing after
another; but I should be thankful for all the wonderful year's that I never
had an ache or pain.  I am thankful; but need a breather here for a couple
of weeks free of one pain or another, it is wearing me down.

Once again our prayers friend and do let us know the outcome.  Love you,
lillian