Re: [MOL] Re: Breast Implants [01265] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Breast Implants

Kathy C,

I have friends who have had the reconstruction and they say approximately the
same thing.  The pain was much worse after the recon than the actual breast
removal.  But, they are all happy they went thru with it.  So, hang tuff and
you'll most likely be glad you had it done.  I'd have to go have both sides done,
and keep from being lopsided.

Peggy