Re: [MOL] Kathleen [01263] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Kathleen

Hi, Dusti:  You're more than welcome.  You deserve all the accolades you get
-- and then some.  The doctor's nurse called me today and scheduled an
appointment for Thursday afternoon.  She said the stitches should have been
removed by now!  By whom, for pity's sake?  Sometimes I wonder!  LOL  This is
a good thing, though.  At least I'll get this thing checked soon and maybe
the doc can figure out why it hurts.  It's probably supposed to.  What I have
right now is called an expander, and it moves around -- quite a creepy
feeling.  The pain isn't as bad today as it has been, but I'm taking a
Darvocet every five hours.  I'll be glad when I don't have to do that anymore.

I managed to have a very nice weekend, though.  My brothers and I went to my
parents' house and helped them in their yard -- went to dinner -- and had a
lovely visit.  I must get really serious about the seminar in July.  The
material is due soon, and I'm committed to do the preparation, since my
partners in crime are both attorneys, and wouldn't stoop to anything as
menial as typing!  LOL

Next week my sister and I are going to Birch Bay, Washington to visit my
oldest daughter.  We're flying first class and staying at a bed and breakfast
there.  I'm so excited, and so glad my sister has all that extra money to
throw around.  I certainly don't!

I haven't given up yet.  Something really good is bound to happen to me --
one of these days -- right?  Button Michelle is licking between my toes right
now.  That in itself is a very good thing!

Love, Kathleen