Re: [MOL] ct scans [01262] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ct scans

Hi, Sue:  I'm cancer free from sclc since March of 1998.  When I go in for my
checkups, I get chest x-rays, only -- CT scans to the chest area only.  I'd
never really thought about it, but I would imagine having the entire series
of tests every few months would be prohibitively expensive, and that the lab
tests done would show any recurrence of cancer cells, anyway.  Am I wrong,
friends?  In any case, I'm very pleased that you're in remission.  Now try to
learn to say "cured," instead!  This is the word my dear little doctor uses.

Your friend, Kathy in Boise