[MOL] David Whipps [01260] Medicine On Line

[MOL] David Whipps

Title: David Whipps

Ok, now I understand the across the pond thing.  Thank you ever so much for your encouragement.  I agree that sometimes out of manure, come sweet roses.  This forum has been a sweet rose and I certainly appreciate it & life a great deal more.  How are things 'across the pond'?  I understand that your Prime Minister just had another child, congratulations are in order.  My favorite thing to come out of the UK?  George Michael.  I loved George Michael as a teenager a great deal.  Have you ever been to the U.S.?

Have a great day,
Dusti