[MOL] ct scans [01258] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ct scans

Hello,
My name is Sue and I am currently in remission from nhl. Last week I had
scans to check for cancer.  My question is this - shouldn't this have been a
whole body scan?  Only my chest and abdomen were ct scanned and then I had a
bone scan. these results came back as no change which is good news but I
can't help wondering about areas unchecked. Does this seem reasonable?  I
talked to nurse and she said to talk to the doctor but I don't see him until
the 14th so in the meantime I thought I'd bring it up here. I appreciate any
input anyone would like to give. Thank you.