[MOL] Re: David! [01257] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: David!

Hello, David:   I would have guessed your place of origin from your spelling.
 My youngest daughter calls me "mum."  Why, I have no idea.  I call my mother
Momma -- still, to this day!  You're absolutely right.  This is a wonderful
forum, and Dusti is one of our best.

Welcome -- again.  Kathy in Boise