Re: [MOL] Since you had such great news....Marlene [01256] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Since you had such great news....Marlene

Hi Lillian,
    Just wanted to let you know that I've been so busy getting ready for my
son's wedding in July, keeping up with my grandson, and getting a lot more
busy with things I haven't been able to do in a while, or just didn't feel
like it.  I'm feeling better all the time.  I feel if I could just zap this
radiation burn away and the lymphedema in my left hand and arm, I'd just be
perfect.  (Well, at least back to what I know as normal.)
    I've missed all of you guys a lot, but by the time I usually get on line
it is so late and I just don't have the time to read everyone's posts, so I
delete most of them unread and try to keep up with the ones I know.
    There is so much information you've been sending lately and I've just
been passing up most of it.  I've saved a few for later reading.
    Right now I'm supposed to be checking into plane fares down to
California, not reading e-mail, but when I see them all there, I just can't
resist.
    Thank you so much for thinking of me.  You and the rest of the molers are
on my mind a lot and in my prayers often.  After I get back from the wedding
(July 15) I hope things calm down a little.  Then I'll be back in full force.
 I do check in each night, but probably won't do a whole lot of jumping in
for a while.
    Speaking of missing people:  When will Marty and Barbara be back?  Do you
know?  I miss Marty a lot, but sure am glad he and Barbara are getting some
freedom from all they've been through over the years.
    Anyway, gotta run.
Luv ya much,
Marlene