From: Nancy Postema <misty60@earthlink.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
Subject: [MOL] Never a dull moment around here....
Date: Monday, May 29, 2000 9:26 PM

My youngest daughter Bonnie still doesn't know what she wants.  She is 29
years old and seperated.
She moved in with us two or three weeks ago.  She has two beautiful
daughters, 2 years & 6 years old,
that are living at home with Daddy and stay with Mom on the week ends.
My other daughter Shelly and I had to take Bonnie to ER yesterday about
4:30pm, got home about 11:00pm.
She had to have emergency surgery, had to have her appendix out.  She came
home today.  A bit sore but doing ok.  She is staying with a friend
tonight, cause her bedroom is downstairs, she didn't want to stay in the
guest room, I told her she could smoke as long as she keep the door shut
and opened the window, but she doesn't want to smoke upstairs at all.
Mom is down to 99 lbs, normal is 130 lbs not doing good.  Don is losing
weight too.  His eating habits have gone to mostly fresh fruits, but Mother
is eating the same.  I don't know what is going on with her.
They are both getting weaker.
I have a bad cold, hard to breath right now.  I am off to bed.
Hope you all had a nice week end.
Love you all,
Nanc (:-)