[MOL] Spot on arm [01251] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Spot on arm

I noticed a small red spot on my arm last week.  The center of the spot looks
white and ruff.

I plan on seeing a doctor this week, but could you tell me if that sounds
like a problem I should see about?  Never had any Melanoma in the family.  I
do tan in tanning beds.  Since I found this spot, I have not tanned.

Thank you for any information on Melanoma.

Ronda Robertson