[MOL] Re: Breast Implants [01245] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Breast Implants

Dear Kathy Q:  You're right, of course, my friend -- and you put it so
eloquently.  I was just feeling a little down, I guess.  Right now I have a
question for all those who have had breast reconstruction.  I have been
having more pain over the last few days than I anticipated, and the
"reconstructed" breast feels like a sore bag of rocks!  No infection, though,
I'm sure, or the area would be warm and I'd feel a lot worse than I do.  I
just didn't expect this discomfort, I guess.  I've grown somewhat impatient
over the past few years, I suppose, but I sort of expected to feel better
than I do by this time.  Any suggestions anyone?  Thanks for your support,
Kathy,  I like reading your wonderful posts almost as much as I enjoy talking
to you!

Love, Kathy C.