[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.107 - Opposition [01242] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.107 - Opposition

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 107  - ISSN: 1523-8008

"Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no
agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned
by those whom they dislike."

 - Alexander Hamilton, U.S. Statesman

Questions to Ponder

Why do I oppose things?

Do I take the time to examine my reasons for opposition?

Are my reasons sound?

                           Movie Magic!

If a movie has ever positively impacted you, or inspired
you, we want to know about it!  Go to
http://magical-movies.com to tell us which movies.  You'll
be contributing to our upcoming book, and have a chance
to win a DVD player or free movie rentals, for three
minutes of your time!

Make it a Great Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----