Re: [MOL] Never a dull moment around here..../REPLY [01239] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Never a dull moment around here..../REPLY

Ah Nanc, just give her time, you know how some of us just never want to grow up!  LOL!  Meaning me of course.  Gosh had her appendix out and home already, modern day science never ceases to amaze me.

I have sent some excellent caregiving information yesterday.  Not that anyone likes to read these things; but they are of help in helping our caregivers do the best they can.

Really sorry to hear of both your mother and Don loosing weight and getting weaker, all of you are in my prayers.  Love ya, lillian