From: Barham, Dusti # IHTUL [mailto:Dusti.Barham@tulsa.cistech.com]
Sent: 26 May 2000 19:29
To: 'mol-cancer@lists.meds.com'
Subject: [MOL] David Whipps

David,

Thank you for you very kind words.  I believe you had written to me before
and if I didn't respond then, I'm sorry.  I do appreciate your words and
have been spending alot of time with my 'Mum'.  I smiled when I saw that,
you are from the UK and I guess they say Mum alot.  I've seen it on the
movies anyway.  Can I ask you what 'many good wishes over the pond' means?
I'm always curious about expressions and where they come from.  You are kind
and I appreciate that.

Regards,
Dusti