Re: [MOL] Since you had such great news....Marlene [01236] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Since you had such great news....Marlene

It seam's like we get to missing you more and more.  Hope all goes all right
and that you keep that beautiful smile on you face.  Overtime I see your
picture, I see that wonderful smile.  It's a winner.!  Love you, lillian