Re: [MOL] Never a dull moment around here.... [01234] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Never a dull moment around here....

Dear Nancy,
    I have sent up a prayer for your strength, courgage, an comfort.  I give
Don and your mother into the hands of the Lord and ask the Holy Spririt to
pray for them as I don't know what to ask for anymore.  I pray for their
physical comfort and peace.  You've become quite special to me.  Keep up your
strength for them.  Be well. You're an awesome person.  God loves you and so
do I.
Luv ya much,
Marlene