[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Joke of the Day For May 29th 2000 [01226] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [click-4-a-cure] Joke of the Day For May 29th 2000

Thank-you for supporting click 4 a cure, everytime you visit the site
and read the Joke our sponser will donate 10 cents to help people with
cancer. To read today's joke click the link below....

Http://click4acure.8m.com/jokes3.htm

and

Http://click4acure.8m.com/quickie3.htm

click-4-a-cure-subscribe@egroups.com

                 ***Please Forward this to all your friends***