Re: [MOL] Vicci! [01216] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Vicci!

Dear Lil,
It is tough to try to say the right thing and I think that's why I don't
respond any more than I do.  Some of you MOLer's have the gift of making
others feel sooooooo good at moments like this.  Always, Lil, you say just
the right thing.
I read so many heartfelt e-mails from our group.  What a wonderful bunch of
friends that meet here.  In sorrow, in happiness, just somewhere to go and
be with people that mean so much.  You, and alot of our friends have been
and are right where we are right now.  The support that flows is medicinal
for us all.  I did get your msgs and reports on the colon and I have
stacks.  Thank you for all you do for us.  What a great digger of
information.  We certainly couldn't do without our Lil.  I haven't looked
too far on the net as I know you have combed and sorted everything out for
us.  I have found info other ways and intend to use it too but I'm so
thankful for what you do.  With everything that you have gone thru and
survived to help us is a great gift.
My John is off to work, trucking, and I know he's thinking that he won't
see his son again but we WILL do everything possible and keep our chins up
if for no other reason that to get thru this day.
Much love to you Lil, Vicci