[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.106 - Yes [01215] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: Powerquotes 4.106 - Yes

---- Begin included message ----
Powerquotes - Creating Daily Insights and Inspiration
Volume 4, Number 106  - ISSN: 1523-8008

________Monday Notes from Kevin ___________
For those of you in the U.S., have a happy holiday today!
And for all of you, take a minute to share your thoughts
about today's quote on our website's Question to Ponder section.
http://www.powerquotes.net/power/question.htm

In keeping with today's quote, say yes a few extra times today.

 - Kevin  :)

 "You can never get more by saying 'no.' You can hold
a current position by saying no, but you can only move
forward by saying 'yes'."

 - Marshal Sylver, motivational speaker

Questions to Ponder

What events in my life might have gone differently if I
had said yes rather than no?

Which do I say more, "yes" or "no"?

Also, Ask how to get a Free PC Bible to download (KJV)

Make it a Yes Day!

Kevin Eikenberry
mailto:kevin@discian.com
http://discian.com

Kevin Eikenberry is a speaker, trainer, author, and
Principal of the Discian Group - a learning consulting
company committed to helping organizations, teams, and
Individuals reach their performance goals through
learning. For information about the Discian Group or its
products and services, visit our website at
http://discian.com .

The Powerquotes Archive - http://powerquotes.net

To send a gift subscription to a friend or client, go to
http://discian.com/card.htm

Permission is granted to freely copy or forward
Powerquotes to anyone that you wish, as long as you
include the entire message, including the name and
email address of the author.  In fact, we'd love it if
you did!

 Copyright 2000, the Discian Group.  All rights reserved.

---- End included message ----