Re: [MOL] TAMOXIFEN AND FIBROMYALGIA/REPLY [01214] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] TAMOXIFEN AND FIBROMYALGIA/REPLY

In the cancer wars Tamoxifen has proven catastrophic.
Except, of course, for the obscene amounts of money
made by Imperial Chemical Industries(ICI) for this
CARCINOGEN, which CURES?? cancer.  Phytoestrogens from
soy products, etc. seem a better choice.  Read "What
Your Doctor May NOT Tell You About Menopause" By
Doctor John Lee about the benefits of NATURAL
PROGESTERONE.

=== message truncated ===