Re: [MOL] Update on Tom [01212] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Update on Tom

Bess,

I'm sorry to hear that your husband is so sick.  I am
not a medical professional, but have studied
alternative and natural healing methods for nearly
thirty years. There are many treatments out there,
which have reportedly had success with cancer and AIDS
such as CoQ10 and a substance called MGN3, both of
which were not produced, but were introduced By A
Doctor David Williams.  Also another substance called
Microhydrin, which was produced by a bonified genius
named Patrick Flanagan.  You can probably find
references to these people or substances on the net.

Wishing you comfort,