Re: [MOL] I had colon cancer sugery Almost 2 years ago and there is 1 fo [01209] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] I had colon cancer sugery Almost 2 years ago and there is 1 foot of my

--- bptrower@webtv.net wrote:
> colon that the doctor say's the blood doesent flow
> properly. it hurts
> where the connection was done and stay's swollen.can
> any one tell me
> what is causing this and why the surgen doesent want
> to operate?
> Thank's for any help.

The first question is whether you have asked your
Doctor about any of this.  If not you should.  Don't
be put off by an alool demeanor.  You have the right
to know why something that he(or she) has done is
causing you pain.  Also, there is a certain amount of
risk involved in any operation.  I, of course, have no
way of knowing, but this is perhaps the rationale
behind the hesitancy.  Ask your doctor.  If you don't
get a satisfactory answer find another Doctor.
Hopefully one who will give you some answers.

Yours in good health,

This is an automatically-generated notice.  If you'd