[MOL] Combinationa chemo. when used as initial therapy for gynecologic c [01204] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Combinationa chemo. when used as initial therapy for gynecologic cancers.....

| NEW ORLEANS, LA -- May 24, 2000 -- Combination chemotherapy with
carboplatin and docetaxel (TaxotereŽ) is a highly active and
| generally well-tolerated regimen when used as initial therapy in women
with gynecologic cancers, including cancers of the ovary,
| fallopian tubes and the peritoneum, investigators from the Cleveland
Clinic Foundation reported here at the 36th Annual Meeting of

http://www.pslgroup.com/dg/1d32da.htm