[MOL] Free Express Mail Server Software! [01202] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Free Express Mail Server Software!

  *******New List 5-16-00*********

The key to success in marketing online is reaching the people who
are really interested in your ad!

You need targeted e-mails of business opportunity seekers
who are ACTIVELY marketing online and trying to expand their
business TODAY!

These are going to be the lowest prices for deliverable, fresh,
opportunity seekers you are going to find anywhere! We strive to
clean our lists on a DAILY basis!

http://www.homepagez.com/mcp

 10,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $15
**New List 5-16-00**
 25,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $20
 50,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $35
 75,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $50
140,000 opportunity seekers e-mails for only $70

- Promotions!

**FREE with each order, demo of ListMan e-mail manager software to
manage your e-mails list.  Easily splits large lists into smaller
files.

**Order 50,000 or more e-mails and receive Express Mail Server to
send your e-mails FREE!
-Send your e-mails safely bypassing your ISP's mail server!
-This is not a demo but a permanent license for the software!

**Order 75,000 or more e-mails and receive CheckMAN software to
accept checks online, by phone, or fax, and InfoDisk  with 1000+
Money Making Reports. An $80 value yours FREE!
I received your e-mail as someone interested in Internet Business
Opportunities. If I received your e-mail in error, or you are no
longer interested, please reply with "remove" in the subject.