Re: [MOL] My Mom has Multiple Myloma/Reply [01199] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] My Mom has Multiple Myloma/Reply

 Hi Geoff!
Welcome to our wonderful forum, know that we are here for you and will help in any way we can by giving you links and medical articles.  Please know that we are not in the medical profession; but do have combined year's of expierence with  cancer.   I would further suggest that you go to our album; there are many resources in there from how to talk to your doctor, questions to ask about your treatment, cancer centers,  cancer resources and much more.

I am including for you some excellent URL'S to help you in your quest.   If we may be of further help please just ask.  Warmly, your friend, lillian

TRADITIONAL SITES

National Cancer Institute http://rex.nci.nih.gov

Univ of Penn http://cancer.med.upenn.edu

Cancer Notes on the Net http://www.cancernews.com