[MOL] I had colon cancer sugery Almost 2 years ago and there is 1 footof [01198] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I had colon cancer sugery Almost 2 years ago and there is 1 footof my

colon that the doctor say's the blood doesent flow properly. it hurts
where the connection was done and stay's swollen.can any one tell me
what is causing this and why the surgen doesent want to operate?
Thank's for any help.