[MOL] TAMOXIFEN AND FIBROMYALGIA [01194] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TAMOXIFEN AND FIBROMYALGIA

I was diagnosed with breast cancer 1 year ago.  Had a lumpectomy and
found no lymphnode involvement. Since taking tamoxifen I have developed
much pain in arms, legs and pre-existing arthritus is much worse.  Am
also  intereste in any link with tamoxifen side effects.