Re: [MOL] New to this forum/WELCOME REPLY ! [01182] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New to this forum/WELCOME REPLY !

Susan:  I am so sorry to hear of the trials you, your sister and mother are
going through.  Radiation normally will reduce the size of the tumor; so I
am questioning why no more radiation.  Do you know?  Also there is a
morphine pump that works really well at delivering just the right dosage of
morphine and lends to a better quality of life, than sleeping all the time
and wasting.

You did not mention what the intent of your mother is?  Does she want life
support or does she want to go peacefully?  These are hard questions; but
render  different answers.  We have a few who are experiencing this that I
know will help you and we have a couple who have recently gone through it
that will be of great benefit to you.

Just keep giving those hugs and give your mother the opportunity to talk
things out.  Let her take the lead and let her know that it is all right to
talk it all through.

Our prayers will be with you and give the other forum members time to reply
to you. Warmly, your friend, lillian

When lung cancer returns it really comes back with a vengeance.

more....