Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday [01179] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Went to the doctor yesterday

Kathy
My heart just broke at the statement what for in regards to your
reconstruction
The guy that left you doesnt know what he gave up and he evidently is not
your soul mate It too 20 years in a bad abuse marriage for me to get the
strength to walk out and when I did I met the most wonderful man in the
world He is truly an Angel even tho his wings are hidden we have been
together 17 wonderful years and he has been my strenght and hope thru the
cancer therapy Dont give up dear your angel is out there you just have to
find him.Hope everything goes well for you

Paulette

--- Paulette Payne
--- sassy3768@earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.